Duration: (05 Nights | 06 Days)
Destinations Covered: Leh, Monasteries, Sham Valley, Pangong Lake & Khardungla Top.
DAY 01: ARRIVE LEH
Arrival Leh by morning flight and transfer to the hotel. After welcome drink take a complete rest for acclimatization to the height altitude of Leh (3500 mtrs). In the late afternoon drive to the city for an orientation walk in the markets‚ followed by a visit to Shanti Stupa‚ Leh palace. .Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
DAY 02: LEH EXCURSION TO MONASTERIES (50 KMS / 02 HRS – ONE WAY)
Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery tour including Shey, The ancient capital of Ladakh, Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village & Hemis Gompa the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism. Most of the other Drukpa monasteries are the branch monasteries of Hemis.Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
DAY 03: LEH – EXCURSION TO PANGONG LAKE – 14,000 FT. (140 KMS / 4 – 5 HRS – ONE WAY)
After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surrounding is under army surveillance. After spending some time at Pangong we drive back to hotel for overnight stay.Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
DAY 04: LEH – EXCURSION TO SHAM VALLEY
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Sham valley visiting Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic Hilland the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh enroute visiting Spituk Monastery. Evening at Leisure and Overnight at Hotel in Leh.
DAY 05: LEH – EXCURSION TO KHARDUNGLA TOP – 18,390 FT. (40 KMS / 02 HRS ONE WAY)
After Breakfast drive to Khardong-la (80 Kms round trip)‚ highest motorable pass in the world (alt. 18‚380 ft)‚ and recorded in the Guinness Book of world records. On the way back from the pass‚ you will be rewarded with spectacular views of the Indus valley and the endless peak of the Zanskar range. Rest of the day free explore the market. Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
DAY 06: DEPART LEH (FLY OUT)
Tour concludes. The My Adventure Time Expeditions ensures a punctual Transfer and our driver will take you to the airport for onward destination.
COST OF THE PACKAGE (PER PERSON IN INR)
THE ABOVE PACKAGE TOUR COST INCLUDES
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh Airport,
- Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink (Hot Tea / Coffee / Kahwa) on arrival.
- 05 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner in Leh.
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo | XUV as per the itinerary.
- Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee.
THE ABOVE PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Any Airfare or Government Service tax (3.63%)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances | Medical & Travel insurance
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour | Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
TERMS & CONDITION
- Prices valid from 01stApril 2016 to 31st December 2016
- Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
- The My Adventure Time Expeditions. will not bear any cost for flight cancellation or delay due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger by at own.
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake & Tsomoriri Lake due to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
- No changes in the date of travel once booked.
- Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
- 20% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation &
Balance 80% 15 days prior to arrival.
- Cost of Child between 5 to 11 Yrs (Without Bed only) & for extra Bed kindly consider the cost of Extra Bed.
- Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
- Blocking of Rooms will be hold for period of 01 month only.
20% before 15 days from date of departure |40% before 7 days from dated of departure
70% within 7 days from date of departures | 100% within 48 hours from date of departure
SUPPLEMENTS FOR OTHER OPTIONS
Professional Tourist Guide : Rs. 2000 per Day.
River Rafting on Indus | Zanskar : Rs. 1800 Per Person to Rs. 2000 Per Person
Motorbike hire for full day : Rs.1,800.00 Per Bike + Fuel
Pedal down the highest motorable road on a cycle : Rs.1,500 per pax including transport (min 4 pax)
Double hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000 (as per the duration)
Cultural Dance Program : Rs. 10,000 Per Program