Duration : 07 Nights | 08 Days
Destinations Covered : Starting from Manali, Sarchu, Leh, Monasteries, Pangong Lake, Khardungla Top, Nubra Valley & Sham Valley.
DAY 01: MANALI TO SARCHU (222 KMS)
Depart Manali early in the morning through Rohtang Pass (13050 ft), We proceed to Rohtang Pass 3790 M is most popular with visitors, being one of the highest road point and gateway to LAHAUL and SPITI valleys. Pass remains closed during winter due to heavy snow from November end to May end. Visitors can drive upto MARHI below ROHTANG with similar high altitude topography, forest of Birch After Lunch drive to Sarchu through BaralachaPass(16020 ft). Overnight stay at Camp
DAY 02: SARCHU TO LEH (255 KMS)
Leave for Leh by early morning, through Nakeela and Lachangla Pass16,617 ft. Lunch at Pang. After the Lunch drive to Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth on Stretch of 42 Kms), Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft and Indus Valley. Arrive at Leh by evening. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
DAY 03: LEH – EXCURSION MONESTERY TOUR
After breakfast at the hotel you’ll be taken for local sightseeing tour of Leh, the capital town of Ladakh, India. Major attractions you’ll visit today include Shey Palace, Hemis Monastery, Thiksey Monastery and Stok Palace Museum. On time return back to the hotel. Have sumptuous dinner and restful overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 04: LEH–NUBRA VALLEY VIA KHARDUNG LA 18,390 FT. (120 KMS / 4 – 5 HRS)
After breakfast at the Hotel. Later leave for Nubra Valley, driving across Khardung-la (alt: 18,380 ft). After descending from the pass, drive on for sightseeing of Sumoor area and SamstalingGompa. Later check into a fixed camp in the same area or drive across to Diskit / Hundar for overnight in a fixed camp or hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 05: NUBRA VALLEY – LEH (120 KMS / 4 – 5 HRS)
After breakfast visit the Diskit Monastery, Hundar and Sand Dunes. Enjoy double-humped camel safari. By evening return back to the hotel in Leh for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 06: LEH TO PANGONG LAKE (140 KMS / 4 – 5 HRS – ONE WAY)
Breakfast, check out from Leh& proceed for one of the most beautiful & scenic, Salt water Pangong Lake at Spangmik via Changla Pass (17350 ft). Various Bollywood movies have been shot at this lake. One-Third of this lake is controlled by India & rest of the two-third lies under Chinese province. Overnight at Camp.
DAY 07: PANGONG LAKE TO LEH (140 KMS / 6 HRS)
Breakfast, check out from Camps for return journey to Leh. Enroute visit Hemis Monastery & 3-Idiots School. Drive further to Leh and check in at our hotel for Overnight.
DAY 08: DEPART LEH (FLY OUT)
Tour concludes. The My Adventure Time Expeditions ensures a punctual transfer. our driver will take you to the airport for onward destination.
THE ABOVE PACKAGE TOUR COST INCLUDES
• Assistance upon arrival at KushokBakula Rinpoche Airport,
• 07 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary with Breakfast and Dinner in Leh
and all meals in other destinations (some meals will be enroute or packaed)
• Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-Ac Innova | Xylo |
Mahindra XUV (Manali Pick up till Leh Airport drop)
• Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee
THE ABOVE PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Any Airfare or Government Service tax (3.63%)
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
• Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
• The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as
per the Itinerary
• Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances
• Medical & Travel insurance
• Any changes you may choose to make during your tour
• Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc
TERMS & CONDITION
• Prices valid from 01stApril 2016 to 3oth September 2016.
• Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (Noon)
• The My Adventure Time Expeditions. will not bear any cost for flight cancelled or delayed due to
Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. Cost for accommodation and transport in such
cases will have to be borne by passenger.
• There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake &Tsomoriri Lake due
to natural calamity. The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the
• No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance.
• No changes in the date of travel once booked.
• Room allotment will be as per availability at the time of check in, floor or view preferences are
• Food menu as per availability of vegetables based on Buffet | Fixed menus
• Any dispute will be subject to Delhi jurisdiction
• 25% advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation & Balance 75%
one month prior to arrival.
• Cost of Child between 5 to 11 Yrs (Without Bed only) & for extra Bed kindly consider the cost of
• Child below 5 Yrs of age will be complimentary.
• Maximum 7 Pax can be accommodated in one vehicle (Scorpio or Similar)
• Any addition in Tax or Fuel charge done by Airlines / Transport Company etc will be chargeable to
• The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
• Journey can be arranged from Delhi / Chandigarh / Jammu Railway Station or Airport at Nominal Extra charges.
• Hotel Accommodation in Delhi | Chandigarh | Manali | Keylong | Jammu | Srinagar can be arranged on best deals.
• Blocking of Rooms will be hold for period of 01 month only.