TOP 10 REASONS TO TRAVEL WITH MAT
1. SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY: You, your students and their parents can travel safely knowing that we have personally vetted all of our accommodations and activities. Our staff is carefully screened for their certifications, experiences and background checked.
2. EVERY TRIP IS PRIVATE: We have never combined two groups on the same bus or tour. We run your trip, just for you and your group only for groups with as few as 10 students and a teacher. Your trip manager travels with you for the duration of your trip.
3. NO HIDDEN COSTS: When we price your trip, it is all-inclusive: no hidden fees or extra charges. We hate registration fees, departure taxes, weekend surcharges, and anything else that inflates the cost of the trip. Try getting that from those other big tour companies.
4. YOU GET TO RELAX: We handle almost every detail on the trip so you can relax and enjoy the travel experience. Other companies may charge less and in turn you have to be ‘on duty’ when this is supposed to be a vacation.
5. YOUR TRIP IS FREE: You enjoy free trip with students, private, we have a policy of 01 Teacher complimentary on every 15 paying students. We will also loan you an phone to help you keep connected with home for free!
6. ENJOY INSIDER ACCESS: Be a traveler and not a tourist and enjoy the benefits of our experience and local contacts which grant My Adventure Time exclusive access to certain activities not offered by other companies or the casual traveler.
7. OUR TRIPS ARE CUSTOMIZABLE: If you can dream it, we can plan it. The trip planning part should be fun! Our Trip Organizers are seasoned travelers and trip leaders. We’ll craft an itinerary just for you that meets your goals and fits your budget.
8. WE ARE FOODIES: We love to eat like a local and pride ourselves on offering our groups the chance to dine at locally owned restaurants, on local specialties. We hate tourist menus!
9. ENJOY OUR STAYS: At the end of the rainbow is a centrally located hotel. We love using well located, locally operated, student friendly accommodations. Who wants to travel to another city, only to stay far away from the center? We’ll leave that trick to those other big companies.
10. FUN, PROFESSIONAL STAFF: our Trip Managers, Tour Guides and counselors make every experience on the itinerary educational, interesting and fun. We only use staff that is trained to teach and relate to child. We don’t just lead groups; we inspire child to be global citizens.